How to Cure Liver Cirrhosis Naturally
Do you know that there are various ways on how to cure liver cirrhosis naturally? Liver is a critical organ which is responsible for many essential functions in the body. Liver is associated with more than five hundred vital body functions. Among the most crucial functions of the liver are:
- Clearing the blood off alcohol, drugs and other poisonous products. All the blood which enters the intestine and stomach has to pass through the liver.
- The liver is responsible for processing of nutrients, blood and drugs for body use.
- Converting glucose to glycogen.
- Production of special proteins to be used by the body.
- Producing bile, which helps in carrying waste out of the body.
While the liver is in the process of clearing the blood of toxic substances, it can become strained leading to liver cirrhosis, which can cause illness and death. However, one of the greatest capabilities of the liver is that it can regenerate itself. This can provide a great deal of hope for all the people who are suffering from liver disease. There are various ways on how to cure liver cirrhosis naturally, follow the steps below.
A natural liver cirrhosis diet has shown promising results in relieving patients from fatigue, nausea and malaise of this devastating disease. When provided with the correct food, nutrients and herbs, the liver can heal itself and give the patient back his or her health and life. The following are some key natural foods which can help in liver cirrhosis treatment:
- The corner stone of an efficient healing diet in liver cirrhosis is lots of fresh salads, fruits and vegetables. The foods are rich in antioxidants and enzymes which help in healing and regenerating a scarred liver. Juicing the vegetables and fruits can accelerate the healing process of the liver. Addition of good quality foods rich in proteins like fish legumes, free range chicken seeds and raw nuts can boost the immune system and also repair the damaged liver cells. Event though, a person needs to avoid excess fats, addition of the healthy omega 3 fats such as those found in deep sea fish and also flax seed oil are capable of repairing a damaged cell membrane.
- Healing herbs and nutrients can be used to treat liver cirrhosis by repairing the damaged liver. Popular herbs known to help in liver cirrhosis treatment include milk thistle, gotukola and artichoke. Essential nutrients include zinc, vitamin C, vitamin B complex, and vitamin E.
- There are certain foods, which should be avoided when taking the liver cirrhosis diet. They include the well known toxic foods like coffee, alcohol, additives, and preservatives, highly process foods and fatty acids. When a person takes too much refined carbohydrates such as those found in sugar, cereals, bread and pasta, they can trigger inflammation and hinder the healing process. Because of this, it is best for a person to minimize their intake.
There are other ways to speed up the recovery of the liver like Acupuncture, Reflexology, Acupressure, Magnet Therapy, Healing Crystal, and Homeopathic Medicine and some of these can be used simultaneously to increase the process of how to cure liver cirrhosis naturally.
If you want to get more information about how to cure liver cirrhosis naturally, please click here.